Kauai Bobby

Accu-Shot Monopod

17 posts in this topic

So I got myself a monopod for my rifle..I got a Accu-shot BT0-4.It has 3.65 - 4.75" range of elevation, witch they say is 100" at 100 yards.It is very sturdy and well made. Very solid on the rifle, and you can dial in the elevation.I usually use a sand bag, but from the little I have played with it, this is so much more solid.It also folds out of the way if you dont want to use it, and has a hole for a sling..Took all of 4 mins to install it...Cant wait to see how it shoots...

post-1039-1182469900_thumb.jpg

post-1039-1182469918_thumb.jpg

post-1039-1182470005_thumb.jpg

Man you're getting all the extras on there. Where's the spare tire go to haul it around. :signs1242cn:

13 pounds?..... P E R F E C T :signs1242cn:

I have a few more things before its dont.. I think when its all dont it will be closer to 15..
Ah...the next thing you should get is someone to carry the beast :signs1242cn:

I think when its all dont it will be closer to 15..
Maybe that's where the name came from Arrrrr it weighs 15 pounds. :signs1242cn:

Guess you won't take that up many mountain trails! Will be great for bench shooting though.Darren

Guess you won't take that up many mountain trails! Will be great for bench shooting though.Darren
Its mainly going to be my varmint gun/ bench rifle. I was thinking of getting a 3 point tactical sling for it,when I do take it out... its not that bad..

That 3 point sling will help. Curious to see what kind of sub MOA you get with that thing at 300 yards. Bet it will shoot a nice cloverleaf!Darren