Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoot-it

Fishing Don Pedro

6 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info Well I caught one fish he was 1 pound or so my Friend caught 2 they didn't make it in . I got a chance to get on the lake it wasn't a bad day I wish my Friend wasn't a big chicken he wouldn't go past 40 knots hes has a Hawk bass boat 200 hp I almost went mad watching people go past us :rolleyes:

40 knots is fast enough on the water, besides all you do is burn more gas. Get up earlier, stay later, bring more food and especially more brew. :signbummer8tl: My party barge only does 18 knots and I've never heard one complaint as long as the brew is cold and the BBQ is smokin. :signlol2iu:

amen BF...I have a very expensive nautique anchor cove boat that serves as a vessel to park..float and drink brews -- modestly :signbummer8tl:

40 knots is fast enough on the water, besides all you do is burn more gas. Get up earlier, stay later, bring more food and especially more brew. :crazy: My party barge only does 18 knots and I've never heard one complaint as long as the brew is cold and the BBQ is smokin. :harhar1[1]:
18 knots is fine when everyone is drunk... :crazy: Do you keep it tied in don pedro?