tawnoper

Leica Rangefinder Question.

9 posts in this topic

Got a question for you guys with the Leica Rangefinder. Is the yardage readout illuminated? Would you be able to read it in the dark or an area lit up by a spotlight? Thanks.

Ed, I have the older 1200 Scan Leica Rangefinder. They have a newer model out now more ergonomic not so square. But mine has red LED's in it. A center aiming circle it's really square that lights up red. Then when you range with it the distance come up in red. And yes it works very well with a spotlight at night. Much better than any other rangefinder I've owned.

Got a question for you guys with the Leica Rangefinder. Is the yardage readout illuminated? Would you be able to read it in the dark or an area lit up by a spotlight? Thanks.
A little late on the reply, but I have the Leica CRF 1200 and it lights up in red and you can easily see the read out in the dark or with a spotlight.S&S

A little late on the reply, but I have the Leica CRF 1200 and it lights up in red and you can easily see the read out in the dark or with a spotlight.S&S
Thanks S&S. That's what I was looking for.