Cranky Farmer

PACT Chronograph instruction manual is a riot!

16 posts in this topic

So I was reading the instruction manual for a Pact chronograph last night when I came across a summary for the unit. Item number 10 says, "Don't be a jacka$$, wear eye protection!" I just cracked up!

That's probably a warning for people who shoot their chronographs. :1106: I wonder if we know anyone that does that? :signlol2iu:

Guilty as charged. Oh, they have a very descriptive warning about shooting chrono's, too! Something to do with death and dismemberment of yourself and the others around you.

Wow! Maybe it's a much bigger problem than people think about. Hey, a new T-shirt idea for you. "I survived my chronograph attack." :signlol2iu:

It's long been said... There are only two types of chronograph onwers: Those who have already shot their chronograph, and those who haven't shot it YET. :signlol2iu::glare::1106:

Yea, well I shot one last Saturday. It survived, though!
Well, then you got that out of your system. :signs1180lq: Now don't do it again. :signs1180lq:

I have a buddy who used his paintball chronograph and blew it apart just from the blast.

I have a buddy who used his paintball chronograph and blew it apart just from the blast.
I bet he doesnt do THAT again!