Cranky Farmer

Ok, so I did it ...

14 posts in this topic

I shot my first chronograph this weekend! Doh !!!! :roflmao3[1]: It looks a little rough, but it still was reading my last shot when I quit for the day.

QUOTE(smallblockfuelie @ Apr 29 2007, 10:56 PM) *I shot my first chronograph this weekend! Doh !!!! You sound like a happy guy SBF so how do you gut and skin and mount one? :roflmao3[1]:

I shot my first chronograph this weekend! Doh !!!! :yahoo: It looks a little rough, but it still was reading my last shot when I quit for the day.
SBF,Congrats on your first! You know we all like pics. We can take the shock of bare wires hanging out. :unsure:

It should recover just fine with the use of a little hammer time, but I am likely going to just keep it as a spare. I ordered a Pact that will give me a larger shooting area and keeps all the vital components next to me so that if I do happen to shoot the uprights it will be much easier (and cheaper) to replace.

post-29-1177947615_thumb.jpg

SBF,Not hardly any damage!You should see the screens on my Oehler. They've been dinged two or three times.

I don't put mine very far out. Just enough to keep the blast from affecting it. Ten feet is usually more than enough for the biggest guns.

How far out did you have it from the bench?
You can bet he wasn't checking the muzzle velocity. Those things are hard to hit at 10 feet!!!