I haven't been on here in a long time, life has been super busy and hectic. I picked up a FX Impact X MKII with a 580cc carbon tank and a 700mm slug liner with Power Plenum, I'm currently shooting NSA 47.2 grain hollow point slugs at 927fps with a ES of 3 and a SD of 0 which is giving me 90FPE. Super accurate and good for very long distances of 200+ yards. So who all is still on here and anything new? anyone still hunting anything anywhere? 

John,

I was able to get out and do some hunting and I got a few ground squirrels. My farthest kill on a ground squirrel was a lasered 210.1 yards, and you could hear the pop even from that distance. 

I've got some chipmunks and red squirrels that need to go away before they figure out how compfy the crawlspace under the house is come this winter.  I need to rebuild my m-rod so it will be shotgun duty.

Hearing a pellet "pop" on target always brought me a smile.  A .30 cal must make a wonderful sound.

I'm using NSA 47.2 grain hollow point slugs at 927fps which give me 90fpe I'm getting ES of 3 and a SD of 0