Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clampdaddy

My new .45 is home.

8 posts in this topic

Well, Roy (that's what I call my Sharps) got a new hunting partner today. Meet the newest member of the family. I haven't named this one yet but I'm workin on it.CIMG0286-1.jpg

Is that a Blackhawk? Pretty sweet.EDIT: I just saw your thread below this one. :1087: Guess I was right.

The trunk of that scruby almond tree in the background took a cylinder worth of lead as soon as I got the new gun home :1087: and she does shoot pretty nice. I've got a set of Ajax black diamond wood grips ordered for it and I almost striped the bone styled set off of my other black hawk. When the other set comes in I'll post some pics. I'm gonna need help deciding which set will get a permanent home on this new rig.

That's a right nice lookin' pistola. It is the right caliber for anything bigger than a 'yote. :1087: We'll be waiting for some pics of the pigs or whatever you shoot with that 45. :peta:

:signgreatreport3kg::signs1242cn: Need pics with the new grips . What dose the holster look like ? love singles and rugars the best :signs1242cn:

:roflmao3[1]::653: Need pics with the new grips . What dose the holster look like ? love singles and rugars the best :roflmao3[1]:
I never got the new grips or a holster. :653: I told one of the guys at the gunshop to order them for me and that I needed them BEFORE deer season. He kept putting it off and when they came in AFTER deer season I told him that I didn't want them anymore. I really did want them but it was the principal of the deal. After I catch up with the expences that cristmas brings I'll order them myself.

Is this the pistol the scales were for? How are you doing on them?