Fishwrestler

ChargeMaster 1500 Scale/Dispenser Combo

19 posts in this topic

Ordered up the Charge Master Combo last night from Cabela's can't wait to get it

I am waiting shoul be here late this week or early next week. :horse apples: Heywood you ever build that coyote caller? Robert

Sure did. Didn't I send you pics of the completed unit? Your parts list was invaluable, thanks. I have a Nady 351 unit on it now.ECaller Funny thing is I probably use a mouth call about 50% of the time.

Looks great I am glad it worked out for you

I've been looking at the auto measure units, as I shake a bit. How long does the RCBS take to measure a charge of about 20 grains? Thanks.

I've been looking at the auto measure units, as I shake a bit. How long does the RCBS take to measure a charge of about 20 grains? Thanks.
I would guess to say about 5 seconds or so. I have one and I have absolutely no frickin idea how I ever reloaded without it. Here's an example of how it will speed things up...I put the powder tray on the dispenser. It automatically chargers 26.5 grains for my .223. I pick up the pan and load it into a case and set the pan back down on the dispenser. I put the round in the press and seat a bullet. Before I can set the finished round down, the dispenser is already finished and I am ready to repeat. There is no down time with the Chargemaster and it wil literally cut your times down by more than half....

Dang that sounds great. My wife isn't as cheap as me, but it is a big investement. I think that it will save a ton of time though. I'll have to put that in the, I'm lazy/inept budget. Thanks.

I agree with Jeph, I don't know how I ever reloaded all those years before I had one of these. It is a fast and accurate powder measuring system. And it lets you weigh every charge, which I like.

It is by far the fastest and most accurate of all of the electronic measurer's. Mine is the earlier one where you have to push a button to get it to dispense each charge but I dare any handloader to be as accurate or as fast as even my earlier model. I may have to order the newer version so I can be even lazier. :signlol2iu:

Hey, have any of you guys used the Lyman 1200? I've heard good things about it before but just thought i would ask you guys what you thought?

I was gone on vacation and it arrived Friday sat on my doorstep for two days, sure glad I live in a good neighborhood. I have three little projects around the house and yard I need to get down beofre I have time to play it. So i read the instructions last night and promised myself I would finish the projects I have going before palying with it :drinks: I hope I can hold out LOL Robert

Hey, have any of you guys used the Lyman 1200?
I had one and like other people I talked with it was slow to measure and very unstable over a period of time. It seems like I had to leave it turned on for hours to get it to stabilize. Several other people I talked with had the same problem. The RCBS is rated the very best a http://www.6mmbr.com/catalog/item/1433308/1266096.htm too.

Glad to see I was right about John not liking it. I have bought several items so far that John gave good reviews. I have been totally happy with his advice.