BVarner

Backpack w/cushion

I was watching some coyote hunting in YouTube the other nights did this guy had a pack with a cushion and legs on the pack so that you could lean back. Unfortunately the didn’t mention anything about the equipment they use. Anyone know who makes this pack? I haven’t had any luck with google. 

I’ve been using the Cabela’s Speedy Yote Kickstand Vest for the last few years.  Not sure if they still sell them.  

I use the Cabela's speedy yote vest also. It is pretty comfortable but it makes moving left or right kind of a pain in the butt when I am backed into a bush. The couple times I hunted without this season sucked. Once I didn't bring it out of town because my girlfriend and I were only planning on doing a quick 2 stands and ended up hunting sunup to sundown. The other time I forgot it in the garage. Both times caused my lower back pain to flare up. I recommend it but I think they are out of stock right now. 

have tried/bought them all Cabela's FoxPro and hunters HS. this one works the best so far, beard buster www.sophuntinggear.com