Sign in to follow this  
Bisley

Must Have!

I try not to review products since we all have our opinions, and they vary quite a bit. I could not help myself though when it came to this. This is "THE" thing to have for the new stupid laws. I got an e-mail advertising it last week, ordered it when I got home, and received it today. It works exactly as advertised. You really have to see it in person to know how great it works. It is actually easier than a bullet button! The only drawback is that you lose the bolt hold open. A small price to pay for not having to put a God awful grip or stock on it! Already ordered more!

Hellfighter California Compliant AR Mod Kit: Mag Magnet

And here it is installed.

2018-03-03_11-53-152018-03-03_11-52-43

4 hours ago, microtus said:

Liberal heads are going to explode after seeing this :roflmao3[1]:

:good:    :751:

It is actually better than bullet button!

Have you seen this one Bisley? Thought about going this route but all of these different "fixed magazine" ideas still leave you with a gun that is impossible to clear a jam in a hurry so I may still go with one of the funny looking stocks so I can go to a regular mag release button.

https://youtu.be/IQutj2wNaPc

This one is kind of cool too. Wouldn'  be worth a damn in a firefight but it would be fine for a hunting gun. Reminds me of the old "lunch bucket" magazine on the Krag rifle.

Seen it? Hell, I have it :lol:

Loading is easy, and much like a lever action rifle, you can't be gentle with it. Unloading still sucks, that is why I went this route ;)

I can mail it to you if you want to try it out. Wouldn't be no problem at all :good:

21 hours ago, Bisley said:

Seen it? Hell, I have it :lol:

Loading is easy, and much like a lever action rifle, you can't be gentle with it. Unloading still sucks, that is why I went this route ;)

Lol! Which one did you have? After a little thinking it seems to me that these two proucts used together would work pretty well together. Quick loading with one and a way to unload or drop ammo away for clearing a jam.

I have the MEAN Arms loader, as well as the Juggernaut Tactical Hellfire pin. That is my rifle in the first post.

TheThe MEAN Arms loader is about as quick as a mag swap, just takes up more space. If you order the Juggernaut Tactical pin order it through Buckeye Tactical, no tax, free shipping, & very fast delivery.

Right on. I'm tempted to order the stuff to go featureles because to me being able to have a regular mag release is a more valuable feature than any of the others but I think I'm going to wait until the dust settles until we know for sure what these jackholes settle on.

You are spot on about the mag release. I tried the fin grip, but my wrists don't turn freely enough anymore to grip it comfortably. I thought the MEAN Arms loder would cure everything, but soon realized the unloading sucked, not to mention I shuddered at the thought of it automatically charging after loading, especially with all the new shooters and kids I like to take out :yikes[1]:. So I bought the JT Hellfire kit for my guns  and told myself that is my last effort. Spent too much $$$ on guns that were already legal. If this doesn't make them happy I will just be a criminal. Hell, I would have more rights then than I do now :doh[1]:.

Yeah, I could see that being an issue for guys with wrist issues. I haven' actually held an AR with a Thordson stock bit by the looks of it it seems like it may help one of the reasons why I've never warmed up to the AR. For me with the pistol grip it never pointed like my muscle memory says a rifle should point. I'm thinking that flattening out that angle to a more traditional profile may actually make the rifle feel better for me. Then I think a thinner piece of furniture out font might help a little bit too.