Sign in to follow this  
BigLouSemperFi

Honda Pioneer 1000-5

I use a 1000cc Honda side by side for hunting. It has a bench seat in the front and space for two in the back to use for the family when not hunting. Back seats stow so I can use as a bed. It is 1x4, 2x4, 4x4 and 4wd lock. I have been on some crazy terrain and no issues. Attached is a picture of my son keeping an eye out for coyotes. After we got three wild hogs dressed, the coyotes started going crazy. I have a dual gun mount on the front of the brush guard. I will attach more pictures. 

Where are the pics?

I have been watching these and probably going to pick up a lightly used one by next year, they look awesome for hunting and fun with the family.

I have a Polaris 1000 xp, I can use it to get me to where I am going to hunt, and I also use it around the home to clear brush, haul my chain saw and other things.

I have a friend with a Honda, and friends with Yamahas. I like the interior of the Honda better than the Polaris, but I have no complaints.

We have a group  of seven, with utv's and we all ride out to the National forest  for miles of fun.

On our first run of the winter we have to cut our way through the trees that have fallen over the roads.

Several of us use our UTV'S to get around our community, especially in the snow.

Tom