Sign in to follow this  
Braz

Delete the ad

After getting the tikka 260 I ordered two mags for it. Or I thought that was what I was ordering. I either ordered the wrong ones or midway shipped the wrong ones. I paid $66.40 for the two mags. I don't feel like the hassle of returning them so will sell them here for $45 shipped. 

Kinda left that off didn't I? Bad night.  They are 7.62x51. Thanks for catching that.  

That seems like an awful lot for the mags. Are you sure you didn't accidentally buy AISC type mags? That would explain why they don't fit your Tikka. Also why they were half again as much as they should have cost. Just a thought, so you don't accidentally sell someone "Tikka" mags that will never for. It would be a very easy mistake to make. 

You got me. I sure didnt intentionally. I thought i was ordering mags for the 260 remington for the tikka t3. On the front it says 5 round308 winchester/7.62natocompatible with aics spec bottom metal, redilly convertablefollower to incresemagazine to 6 round capicity, paint pen dot matrix. So you tell me what i have. It says 7.62 x51 on the mag itself. As to the price i posted what i paid,. 

Those are aics, and will not fit any tikka. Will work in a 243 or 22 250 in an aics platform. 

Sign in to follow this