Mutt

Been picking veggies left and right.

10 posts in this topic

My garden is really starting to produce so been busy piking veggies and even canned 5 quarts ht and spicy dill pickles today pics tomorrow on them.

just some from this morning

34373113044_ac3fbcae68_b.jpg

chopped one up for putting in my scrambled eggs his morning and then stuffed the other 4 and put them on the q to go with my dinner tonight man they are good. about 8 inches long

35043008102_011b697487_b.jpg

Home grown tomatoes are the bestest :drool:. I also miss the squash and zucchini mom's used to grow when I was a kid. Even just fried in butter it was good, but every now and then she would put cheese and tomatoes on top too.

Yes it is a great year. Ben eating maters for a while now even pulled couple of onions oh yea fried taters with home grown onions and bellpepper in em oh yea.

Here is a pic of the first batch of pickles hot and spicy dills yum.

35198046856_ef7e3c430d_b.jpg

I love my squash just about anyone you can fix it. Hate when it is out of season store bought just aint as good.

Those sure look good.  We are finally getting veggies and our raspberry and blank berries are going crazy.

Am I gonna be seeing these pickles at my local grocery store!? lol I love me some pickled anything. A buddy of mine gave me some pickled greenbeans man were they good.. I wish I had the space for a garden. I was raised by my grandma and back when I was younger we had a 1/4 acre garden of tomatoes, zucchini, everything.. we even had yellow watermelon one year! Once I moved out I didn't have any space. And it's hard to go work on a garden that's out of your way from home.

My tomatos are slow this year lots and lots of them on the vines just not ripe yet and have harvested a bunch too.

Nooo wont be seeing them in no store lol.

Do you have a patio or porch? you can put a mater plant in a pot and have a mini garden.

Haha I'm just messin with ya. They look good though.. yeah I have a patio but it doesn't get enough sun for plants to grow. I've tried a tomatoe plant and it didn't do so well. But it could have just been me, I don't think i know how to grow plants in pots