Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seebass

Ordered my first MFK diaphragms

15 posts in this topic

I've been reading about these diaphragms for a while now. When blown correctly they sound amazing.  I'm fairly proficient with my other diaphragms so I decided to order their starter combo pack.  

I'll come back when I get them and let you all know if I like them.  Supposedly they're a little tough to get at first but we'll see if it rings true with myself. 

Carlos 

I was really impressed with how Al Morris uses a diaphragm call while he is calling coyotes with his Foxpro callers.

He pretty much has the diaphragm call in his mouth at all times. He can make distress coyote or puppy whine sounds in a split second to stop or call in coyotes while the Foxpro is still putting out sounds.

I bough some from walmart can't remember the brand but i could not get them to work its just not for me.

16 minutes ago, Shoot-it said:

I bough some from walmart can't remember the brand but i could not get them to work its just not for me.

That's because the diaphragms you are supposed to use for calling come from the SPORTING GOODS department, NOT the pharmacy :yikes[1]: :smiley-outta-here:

Squid likes this

I just woke my wife up laughing! Thanks B!! 

11 hours ago, Bisley said:

That's because the diaphragms you are supposed to use for calling come from the SPORTING GOODS department, NOT the pharmacy :yikes[1]: :smiley-outta-here:

:nice_need_pics:

17 hours ago, seebass said:

I just woke my wife up laughing! Thanks B!! 

:good: You can just picture it in your mind, can't you. :roflmao3[1]:

Bob, you are the :751:. You are just trying to get me into trouble, aren't you? :lol:

:signlol2iu:. I know, but you know you were laughing :harhar1[1]:

I got the diaphragms in the mail yesterday.   VERY quick shipping and they came in a convenient little plastic container.  I haven't had the time to try them out yet but I will in just a few.  

Gotta finish making our granddaughter (5 months) some organic fruits and vegetables. She's going to start food this week.  My wife and I would like her to eat as healthy as possible.  Mom's all for it, plus this is another subtle way we can help ease the burden of our sons new family. 

I didn't get charged for the purchase until yesterday either, so obvious they put trust in their customer base.  That's a nice thing to see!  

The word on the street is they're hard to use at first.  I havent been able to get an answer if it's hard for new diaphragm users or for people like myself that feel confident using them.

So, the "new" thing on FaceSpace is to record your first try with them and post it so everyone can hear how you sound.   I'm going to record my video as soon as our baby Mayvis' food is prepared.  

Stay tuned! 

Carlis 

I've tried to post the video from my YouTube channel but I keep getting an error message.  Can we not do this? Is uploading it to Photobucket the only way of posting the video? 

https://youtu.be/LM19AQbayfU

I see... I got a message that asked if I wanted the video to be embedded or just a link. I picked a link, let's see if that worked. 

Thanks Yateswell.