Bisley

Good Deal

18 posts in this topic

I hear ya!

Another Hell of a deal at $150 to your door. I have this same HD glass in my Legend binos and they easily spot squirrels clear as day at 500 yards+. I couldn't resist :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1325281052/bushnell-legend-ultra-hd-rifle-scope-45-14x-44mm

I shot a few this weekend with a buddy and his nephew Nothing like shooting ground squirrels in late december !! I swear these central CA ground  squirrels do not hibernate. I thought I got hit in the head by a piece of brass from a crazy Ar shooter but it was really gas from the barrel break...:lol:

If that scope is as clear as those hd bino's you have then its going to be a nice scope.

good deal

I'll know in an out a week how clear they are. I figured worse case scenario the .22mag needed glass so it could go on it if need be.

Hey John, at least it was your head, no chance of any damage :bleh[1]: :harhar1[1]:

No kidding you would believe this guy he had his sensitivity set so low on his fox bang It scared off a coyote coming in. Ever time I put it in my pocket to swing a light it went off ...lol

Sounds to me like you are trying to blame his equipment because you were throwing it around and abusing it :rofl2:.

Besides, I've seen your area, there's no coyotes out there to scare off :smiley-outta-here:

If you consider dropping a remote in your pocket abuse then yeah.

your right not to many out here anymore I might have to get a new hobby like knitting.

When you're built like we are all jeans are tight jeans :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

Bought one of those s werk ago but they used some drlivery outfit ihsve never heard of. Cojldnt find me. I talked to the guy on the phone the dsy befor christmad snd he said he was just overloafed snd wojld come bzck first of the werk. Well then wd had dnow. With20" on the ground he cojldn't get to me. So yesyerday i got a messsge they were returning it si ill hsve to start sll over agsin. Ups had no problems finding me fed ex is worthless. Have nevef found me. Now this compsny. Not even sure of the nsme. But probably tomorrow ill reorder. I need s new scope snd this looks like a good one. 

Bummer Braz. They can send a man to the moon but they can't find your house. Go figure.

My garmin nuvi tskes  me to my front door. I just wonder if those drivers have a gps with them. If i were a driver i would definitely be asking for one. If the company wouldn't give me one i'd buy my own. 

On 12/31/2016 at 1:35 AM, Braz said:

Bought one of those s werk ago but they used some drlivery outfit ihsve never heard of. Cojldnt find me. I talked to the guy on the phone the dsy befor christmad snd he said he was just overloafed snd wojld come bzck first of the werk. Well then wd had dnow. With20" on the ground he cojldn't get to me. So yesyerday i got a messsge they were returning it si ill hsve to start sll over agsin. Ups had no problems finding me fed ex is worthless. Have nevef found me. Now this compsny. Not even sure of the nsme. But probably tomorrow ill reorder. I need s new scope snd this looks like a good one. 

Braz that snow you have must have your finger frozen stiff!  your spelling made me  L O L

I know it was just TYPO'S But fun to read.

Stay worm,   Joe

3 hours ago, callcrazyaz said:

Braz that snow you have must have your finger frozen stiff!  your spelling made me  L O L

I know it was just TYPO'S But fun to read.

Stay worm,   Joe

I don't want to come off sounding like I'm laying into you Joe, as it may sound like it, but not the intention. Several years back on here Braz was one of a few of us who took great pride in not only sounding educated, but in his grammar and spelling as well. It was beginning to look like a bunch of 10 year old son took mommy's phone to play on CPC in textinese. Many of us could hardly all the abbreviations and such, not to mention the horrific spelling. But not long ago Braz had a stroke, and it was never the same. I can't begin to imagine how it has to feel for him. It would drive me insane, and I'm sure it is the same for him. But I would rather read it like it is now than to not hear from him at all due to worse complications from the stroke. :good:

BullsEye likes this

Bisley. You pretty much nailed it. Additionslly all i have for internet here is my phone. These little keyboards and my fat fingers just don't go well together. The lingering effects of that stroke several years ago effects my ability to proof my typing. I do try to reread it but just read rightt over the errors. It does annoy the hell outta me to post up crap that i know is difficult to read and I do apologize for doing so. I try to get it cleaned up and spellcheck does help but unfortunately it doesn't always highlight all the errors. And having them pointed out to me ad csllvtacyaz did is fine as it highlights to all members the need to take care with your posts. We all benefit with better spelling and non text type of jargon. Thanks guys. 

20 hours ago, Bisley said:

I don't want to come off sounding like I'm laying into you Joe, as it may sound like it, but not the intention. Several years back on here Braz was one of a few of us who took great pride in not only sounding educated, but in his grammar and spelling as well. It was beginning to look like a bunch of 10 year old son took mommy's phone to play on CPC in textinese. Many of us could hardly all the abbreviations and such, not to mention the horrific spelling. But not long ago Braz had a stroke, and it was never the same. I can't begin to imagine how it has to feel for him. It would drive me insane, and I'm sure it is the same for him. But I would rather read it like it is now than to not hear from him at all due to worse complications from the stroke. :good:

Braz. I would like to apologize I would never  make lite of anyone's handicap. I was thinking about large fingers double tapping & side stepping small computer keys.

Bisley  Thank for your above post.

I'm sincerely sorry for any hurt feelings.

Joe