Sign in to follow this  
crazyhorse

Backyard squirrel

Got this one from my back door with my Stoeger X20 Suppressor. It shoots 18.1 gr JSB's at 680 FPS...the squirrel was 35 yards at top of hill where I have some targets set up.

Snowmisc%20003_zpsq0ctscbe.jpg

Snowmisc%20004_zpsip7gr8ow.jpg

Springers can be hard on scopes...mine is doing well but I cinched it down pretty good and made sure the ring stop was set right....not sure, but think I have over 500 +shots thru it..

For $129 (on sale) , I'm very satistfied. Trigger is heavy, but I can live with that by pulling trigger and not releasing it right away...

I got the quad target from http://steelplinkers.com/  and have had it for about 4 years . It can actually handle up to .22 cal rimfire...so it is well within any airgun impact energy...

The center swjng target is one inch diameter...it really helps sharpen your aim..I generally shoot at it from 40 yards. The swing plates help you adjust for windage...at least that is what I practice for various wind conditions...I recommend also shooting offhand in each practice session...

Quadtarget002.jpg

Quadtarget003.jpg

You really get excellent feedback from where your hits impact  this target. I use it all the time and particularly before going hunting so I know what my rifles are doing before getting out in the field.

4 hours ago, Shoot-it said:

Thanks for the close up picture I will make one in the shop on a slow day.

Reading my mind.......