PigHostile1

Becareful at the Aqueduct

A buddy told me the story from last week. I though I just want to share with ya.

Make long story short.

My buddy went fishing at the aqueduct near san luis reservoir and he noticed that a 4 door sedan pull up behind his car. He looked at the car and there was 3 gentlemans (2 looks caucasian and 1 hispanic), 2 caucasian got out of the car and walked towards my buddy. One of the guy say "If you don't want to get hurt, leave all your stuff on the ground and empty out your pocket". My buddy stepped a few steps back and say "WTF is your problem?". One of the white male approached him, and my buddy withdraw his glock 9mm and pointed at him. Both gentleman stopped and apologize and walked back to there car. My friend didn't have the chance to get there license plate number, but he did mentioned that it was dark red sedan, 2 caucasian male in there mid 20's to early 30's (one guy is about 5,9 and the other is close to 6,0).. He say that hispanic would be around 30's also. Both suspects was trashy looking and poor hygiene.

I'm happy that he got back home safely.

Stay safe everyone.

I know that area I bet he was glad he had a gun with him.Those scum bags sure act different when they get a gun drawn on them.Leo should be told about this so they can keep a look out.

yes, he was surely happy to have his gun or else something bad might happen to him. I always tell people to go in a group of 3 people of more to stay safe. But rarely I go solo, (if I go solo, my partner is coming along his name is 38special or 40s&w). lol

Seems more so, now days, you must have a partner, at your side or pocket. You just never know when a critter up too no good, will pop up. Bill K

Won't it be better when all the good folks get their guns taken away...ask the Australians and the Brits.

The punks are sending dollars into the campaign I imagine..."Make it OK To Steal - MOFO"

You bet..travel in pairs.,...

I have had it happen twice. First was at a local lake while night fishing for cats at the bottom of a dam when I was in my 20's. A car stopped in the road across the dam and a few guys started yelling and threatening my buddy and I. I never looked back, just simply removed the .40 that was in the holster and clipped to the chair under my legs and racked it. Tires spinning was all I heard.

Second time was in the middle of the desert on New Years. I spent a week out there by myself. One night a lone guy on a Quadzilka (old Suzuki 500cc 2 stroke) road up as the sun was setting and I was sitting by the fire. He asked if I had seen his friends go by, and after telling him I had not, he asked me in a weird way "Aren't you nervous out here all by yourself?". I simply replied "I'm not Aline nor the one that should be nervous" as I spread my legs and revealed again the same .40 clipped to the chair directly under me between my legs.

I still have the same gun and the same holster :). My buddy and I also have a code for situations like that when we aren't sure if the other one is carrying and it looks Luke trouble is coming. We ask the other "What's your number?". If I reply "400, that means .40x10, or 10 rounds in my .40. A reply of 800 means 10 in it and an extra mag :). His is usually "90" or "180" for 10 rounds in his 9mm or 10 in it with an extra mag.

Just a couple thing to consider. A clip on holster stores perfectly, and almost completely undetected under a campus ng chair ;). Also, always nice to know where you and your friend stand without announcing it to the world.

BTW, for revolvers it is "My watch says 638" or "1238" and "644" or "1244" depending on caliber and a speed loader or not ;).

I had individuals approach me as I was hiking in solo to hunt bear a few years back. They were coming down stream, I was walking up a good three miles from any road. My rifle was strapped to my pack and out of play. That they saw. My Taurus .357 was holstered at my side and out of sight. That they didn't see. I saw them first, which I take as a huge advantage. I waited for them to come within 30-feet. I then stepped out and asked them what they were doing, hoping they'd stop there...they did. After a brief conversation with them lying about scouting for when it was deer season (it was already deer season in the area), the lead guy, the only one that spoke English said it was dangerous to be out here alone. I looked at the lead guy hard for 30-seconds without saying a word and then pointed with my left hand to a trail behind them. I asked if they had come down that trail. As predicted, they all turned their heads to look where I was pointing. I flipped the hammer strap off the .357, lifted my shirt and turned so they could see the odds were now in my favor. When they turned back around, they realized things had changed. I put my hand on the revolver and told them to leave. When they passed, I hiked out of the drainage and kept an eye on them as they left. The lead guy kept looking back. I knew it bothered him that he couldn't see me.

I always carry my 9mm strapped to my side when bird hunting. No long tail or other varmint is going to mess with me or my dog.

Some friends were golfing once when a guy stepped out of the brush a said to empty their pockets...one of my friends told another when the jerk gets close he will hit him with his nine iron....then another robber stepped out of the brush with a gun a said he heard that and told them to hand over wallets etc...the robbers left,and my friends finished their round ,thenĀ  called police...the police were not happy that they did not report the crime right away...

My dad and I were out fly fishing when a couple of guys tried to rob us. They didnt like the fact they did not see the 44 strapped to me and really hated it more then I made them take their shoes and socks off and leave. I almost went to jail when we did the "right" thing and reported these guys. Needless to say I would never report jack diddly to a LEO if I or a friend has to break out a friend again.

Good thing yall had your friends with you. This day its almost stupid to go out hunting hiking or fishing without a friend.