Bill T

My Everyday Drivers

9 posts in this topic

Even though it's a Ford, I still like those foxbody Mustangs. Especially the coupes.

Yeah, me too. They were always my favorite ones to slap around back in my street raceing days. ;):huh:<_<

You know, I keep hearing about how fast your Chevelle is, yet I've never even seen you fire that thing up... :unsure: Any interest in a '78 or so Firebird? It's the fancy model with the mesh wheels, factory tach, and shaker hood. Tommy is getting ready to cut it up for race car parts if nobody wants it.

Doh !!!
Did I mention it has T-tops too? :unsure:

I've only raced the chevelle two times since I resqued it from my brother. I did all my steet brawling with that chevy I ran back in highschool. I used to get a kick out of beating up on muscle cars and rice burners (OOOOHHHHHH HOW I HATE THOSE THINGS) with my old 63 stepside. There was just something about the look of hurt pride in a mans face when his highly modified musclecar or nitro fish import got beat by a pick-up that just made me oh so happy. :D The look on Kieths face :lol: when I whooped his nova will stay with me forever. Art wasn't to happy when he lost his cudas first race after a ground up restoration either ;):lol:

I would liked to have seen the look on Keith's face had I ever gotten the chance to whoop his ass, nevermind his Nova.

I would liked to have seen the look on Keith's face had I ever gotten the chance to whoop his ass, nevermind his Nova.
But he knew karate! ;):);):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: