Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hylander

This Sucks (Again)

5 posts in this topic

Well It happened again:I purchase a new gun, patiantely wait the 10 day's, make some reloads in anticipation.Then I call the shop to pick up my gun, only to find out it hasn't arrived,actually it hasn't shipped yet :o It is suppose to ship monday and it will get here before next weekend, BUTthe shop will be closed until the following Tuesday :( So it looks like I'm waiting an "Extra" 10 day's :) This is the third or fourth purchase that this has happed and at all differant shops,Me thinks there is a conspiracy :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that Sterling. I know you were looking forward to getting it and running some rounds through it. :rolleyes:

Most ordered guns I've been involved with the FFL's won't start the paperwork untill the gun is in their hands and then the ten days start. I think it's something with serial #'s and not being able to fill out the paperwork till they physically transfer the #'s themselves. Hope you get it soon.

I just spoke with Stephen over at Three Seasons GG in Ron just that question. He can and does order a long gun before he has the serial number or the rifle. He seems like an alright guy. I have a couple of friend with Rocklin PD and they use him quite a bit. Sorry to hear about your delay. None of this makes it any better. :lol: Scott

Yep he started the paper work, so my waiting period is over.You only have to have the firearm in hand when it's a handgun.Stephen has it coming, wasn't his fault, was errror on the part of the distibuter,They meesed him up on a couple of other oder'sIt just seem's it always happens to me :lol: I know what a Cry Baby :lol: