Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bzzrd feedr

Two new and one oldie

12 posts in this topic

Well I finally got my Marlin project done, the little guy is my new hunting dog. Grinponemarlin1.jpgvqfusion1.jpgMy new VQ Fusion Switch Barrel w/nikon 6-18 22 mag or 17hmr.anny1.jpgMy old Anny w/Swarovski 6-18. After over 6000 rds. she's old Miss Reliable.

What caliber was the bottom one?
I'm sure it's a .17HMR because I shot it. Hair trigger as I remember too! :rolleyes:

John I like those hairy triggers and yes I think you did shoot it. It is a 17hmr that has never given me any trouble. German Engineering and workmanship, it's like the Duracell Bunny. The stock needs to be redone and one of my buddies shot the barrel off the front of the jeep, but it is like the one that never gets left behind. My new Marlin wouldn't extract a shell the other day and guess who got the call, Anny. It was the first one in the area I think in 17. Dale

John I like those hairy triggers and yes I think you did shoot it.
Yes, I shot it out at Sacramento Shooting center. The day before I had that vision problem. You don't want to breath hard around any of Dale's triggers or KABOOM ! ! :) Hairy triggers is right! :rolleyes:

Steve TC's stock has a similar profile but that's about it.

Very nice, Dale. I don't know, a CJ5 may not be able to haul all of that around. Especially if you take that new pup. grin

My daughter is home for awhile since her husband is deployed. I went and bought a Snow Shovel today for her because my backyard was looking like a horse pasture. Grin Dale

is that cute pup a Dane ? what are you going to hunt with him when he's grown ? any thing you want :rolleyes:

Thumper He's not a pup anymore. He's just 33 in. tall, 2 yrs., and 155 lbs. He's a big baby, not a hunter and thinks he's a lap dog. Name is Capone but I call him BIG AL. They didn't do his ears, and yes he's a Dane. Dale