Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dabob

Lions Trail Cam Video

15 posts in this topic

http://vid148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/derbyacresbob/Favorites/PICT0045.mp4

Will you guys please let me know if you can get into my picture album at Photobucket after you watch this video.

Thanks

Bob

After I got this video on my trail camera it sure makes calling in this area more exciting.

Thanks John!

It is the perfect spot! It is a old road that crosses a deep canyon. The canyon is the main drainage for most of the mountains in this area. The oak tree I put the camera on is right over the intersection of the canyon bottom and the road crossing.

Yea, I would definately consider pulling the plug on that shotgun you use so you hve more than 3 rounds. don't want to take on all of those bad boys at the same time with only 3 rounds. Great Video.Thanks for posting.

So much for Mountain Lions being solitary animals. :yikes[1]:

wow 4 of them I was just thinking it was 2 the population is way out of control.That is a good spot to let one of those tree huggers that voted for the ban to camp out.

Yeah I got into your account those ass less chaps with you prancing around made me.. :puke:

You got off easy!!! I accidentally came across the crotchless ones! Blind and scarred for life :crazy: