Cali wine&cheese

Mt Lions at my natural spring set up

9 posts in this topic

That little one in picture three is a bobcat. :lol: Watch your back if you get a drink out of that spring.

Nice pics, not too many people get pics of mountain lions and bobcats in the same area. Now that bobcat season is open,go get one...

That little one in picture three is a bobcat. :lol: Watch your back if you get a drink out of that spring.

I have this camera up for about a year now I have seen every critter known to man show up at the spring. Yes the last one is a bobcat :) the two Loins have been coming around the spring for 3 days straight I have them on day and night camera. Everything from bobcats, Mt lions, turkey, hogs, rats, pigeons, squirrels, skunk, coons, deer, fox and owl or two.

Yes sir, wild cougars are definitely fun, fun, fun!!! And a wild mountain lion would probably be pretty fun too :smiley-outta-here:

Really cool pics, I really needs to git me one of them game cams!

haha just posted a thread asking why no dead cats or pics of them and here it is. Also, you just reminded me I need to start thinking of a way to fill my pig tag without needing to pump out $ (sorry HOG :smiley-outta-here: ) :smiley_kewlpics: though

john