crazyhorse

Squirrel hunting..

7 posts in this topic

Been awhile since I've been out and temps dropped to 84 F today so went out early to get a few. This squirrel was taken from 70 yards (uphill shot). The pellet entered at the shoulder and exited at the neck.

Maurader .25 cal

Squirel003.jpg

Squirel004.jpg

Squirel005.jpg

Nice shooting CrazyHorse :good: and glad to see you had a chance to get out. I was wondering what you'd been up too since I hadn't seen too many posts for a while.

I know it's been really hot. I've been out it in quite a few times with the temps up around 100+ and that made hiking up small hills tiring and seem like allot of work, but even if I didn't bring something back it was still fun to get out there. I need to call up my squirrel pesting spots owner and see if they want me to come by and erradicate a few more of their orange stealing pests. :) Take care and keep the photos coming. :good:

I'll get out more when temps drop another 10 degrees or so...interesting is only squirrels I seen today were the younger ones...no mature squirrels.

Ok. This morning was cooler. Only 72 F.

Got four by 10 AM....first one (pic) was 53 yards from sticks...head shot..Maurader .25 (JSB KINGS)

Squirrelhunting002-2.jpg

Squirrelhunting001.jpg