outdoorsman

Reason we have NO deer!

15 posts in this topic

I know who murph is he is friends with my fatherinlaw.

Outdoorsman thanks for sharing the pic. I was just talking to a buddy yesterday who is heading up to hunt on his father in laws property just west of Gustine. His father in law told him that there is more cats than fleas on his property right now.

This is the result of the hunting ban. I would bet we ALL wish we had voted NO!

I'm pretty sure everyone on here did vote no. It was the other part of the population of California that voted yes. You know the ones that want everything handed to them and expect government to protect and care for their lazy butts.

Maybe the cats will start eating the ones that voted Yes when we run out of deer.

Just because we don't see them, dosen't mean they are not there.

One day fish and game will wake up and say, "Hey, we can't sell any deer tags"

I still dowbt that that would open a cat season.

Tom

I have a pic of 4 yes four drinking from a trough... cant figure out how to post it..sorry

I have a pic of 4 yes four drinking from a trough... cant figure out how to post it..sorry

Loopdog - download them to a PHOTOBUCKET account( its free ), then click the box under pic and copy pic. Bring it here by left clicking in reply box and then right click and paste.

hoghead - Ya, Murph is a good guy to know. Been hunting up on his place last couple years. He's never seen it this bad! We heard that DF&G is trapping the cats up in the sierras then relocating them along the coast range. :angry::1019::angry:

I think maybe they should relocate them to Orange County where the "food" is plentiful, since that's where the bulk of the bleeding hearts are..

Well more pics were taken over the last week. I'll try and post up one of them in a bit. The second pic wasn't clear enough to post but we were able to blow up and change the coloration on the computer to see a cat with a spike buck in it's mouth!! :angry: :angry: