Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GSH

New Pistol In Jail

8 posts in this topic

I just put a Kimber Ultra Covert II, 45 acp in lockup, get her out August 5th. Start my ccw process on the 8th with first interview with the SO at 0730 and the required class that night.

One of my sons has the Kimber Ultra Carry and just loves it. after shooting it a couple of times I can see why! I hope you like yours as well. I'm just finishing a new carry gun for myself. But its more of a pocket pistol size. Its a Beretta 1935 in 380 cal. It was in pretty sad shape when I found it. Someone had spilled a soda on it and left it in its bag till it was heavily rusted. It had all of its markings scrubbed off after WWII [ probably nazi marked]. Its about ready for the bluing tank now. I used to have a nice one in 32 acp till the wife saw it! they are a very handy size for every day wear. Post up a pic when its out of jail! DR

Do you have to have any special circumstances to qualify for ccw?

You need to live in a city or county that will issue you a CCW is the most important requirement.

Breezed thru the process, Fresno County Sheriff accepts personnel protection for a reason, makes it fairly easy to get permit althrough time wise it's a few months.

Enjoy! I LOVE my Kimber, 8,000 rounds in at it's just as accurate as the day I bought it. I have changed the aprings,, but that's it!

I'm actually DROSing a Kimber today. Stainless Ultra Raptor II. I'm pretty excited, and will add it to my CCW when I do my renewal course in January.

I'm a little slow in posting picture, but here it is, shoots like a dream, still in the breaking in with FMJ, paper work stated 400 rounds for break-in.

post-4500-0-42769100-1351353318_thumb.jp