Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoot-it

New to me bow

13 posts in this topic

I got a stripped pse vengeane it's a 2005 model .I put a tru glo 4 pin sight.It shoots real well and is quiet i like it not bad for 100 bucks.I still need a quiver and some good arrows.does any one know any archery shops still around like in modesto or merced i know golden archery closed down.I don't really want to drive to bass pro.

Broken-Arrow in Merced is still open. runs his shop out of his garage. Good guy, sells PSE and Mathews

Theres a good one in Ceres . Bonales, 531-2533. He knows what he's doing. I would not waist time at Bass pro.

I been to the atwater guy once tim you met him at a archery recurve shoot.

tim i tried calling you your a hard person to get a hold of leave the bunnies alone lol

What a prick i just left his house i bought half dozen arrows and quiver from .I then asked him if my rest is set right he snaps at me with a rude voice its 35.00 to tune its not free blah blah well thats fine but thats no way to talk to me that bastetd can rot in hell i will never go back to him f&&ken a&& h&le..

Don't you just hate when someone talks down to you.

You just want to give him a knuckle sandwich,

But fear that you will hurt your shooting hand.

Tom

photo6.jpg

It shoots pretty good for having a prong rest i plan on up grading it to a whisper biscuit or nap quick tune 360,

I was at the modesto reservoir archery range sunday it sure is a nice place to shoot has targets already placed out out to 100 yards.

Thanks for the update with photo's. Looks real nice. Now get a loin cloth and sneek up on some sleeping critters.

John, you don't really need a stabalizer, I have used a bunch of different stabalizers and they haven't seemed to make a huge difference( just more weight to carry around). I will look and see if I have one in the archery drawer, if I do I will send it to you.

Oh that's ok Ron i have a little one on it you can see in the picture.I just thought there were better ones out there like doink .