Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeNC

Looking for a NICE and inexpensive camera...Here it is....

5 posts in this topic

I was in Walmarts the other day and the camera girl was set up with price reductions on cameras and accessories. I was kind of in the market for a cheap camera with GOOD macro ability. I found it! This will be nice to throw in a pocket and not worry about a more expensive camera or taking a bulky type camera in the field. Here are some snap shots showing off it's macro ability and a normal shot of one of our cats. At $76 bucks, this thing was an excellent buy in my opinion.

005-9.jpg

004-6.jpg

003-16.jpg

002-10.jpg

015-3.jpg

Wow! That's pretty impressive Mike. I have lens shades that cost more than that. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thanks John...Yeah, it's a cheapy. Just what the doctor ordered. When out MD'ing I can carry this thing right along in a cargo pocket. I used to have to wait until I got back to the truck for a photo op with my better camera. I can take pictures of relics still in the hole this way. All around it's just a nice easy camera to use and it's plenty functional as a picture taker B)

That is a pretty impressive image for a $76 camera.

I searched the walmart site by price from the lowest up. Amazing how many cameras you can get for under $100.

http://www.walmart.com/browse/cameras-camcorders/all-cameras/3944_133277_4468/?search_query=&_refineresult=true&ic=32_0&search_sort=4&cat_id=3944_133277_4468&ref_values=429827