Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
howah

Ata And Brace Height

8 posts in this topic

I bought a pse stinger 3g 70# a few months ago and at 66#, both my ata and brace height are about 3/8" longer than manufacture spec. This bow is much louder then buddies diamond razor edge and bear mauler. Should I worry about these measurements?

I wouldn't worry about it. That is if you are grouping well. That is a nice bow, I just reccomended it to my son's brother in law. Tom

OK. It groups well so I'll leave it at that. Must be my light 340grn arrows making bow give off a "tang" sound when fire.

Howah,

Check out the Easton tuning guide, It is a wealth of information. Tom

Your bow is out of tune, I would go back to where I bought it and have them adjust it back into factory specs. I would also measure the tiller (the distance from the limb pockets to the string) I will take a guess that they are out of wack also.

I've been to manteca bass pro numerous times to get this bow tuned and they had been helpful. I'm thinking of buying a portable bow press so I can make my own adjustments where needed and avoid the 40 minutes drive. It is tiller tuned and shoots with same poi for both bh and fp out to 80. It's just noisy to me. I think I may have to put on a few twist on the strings.