Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
modoc squeek shooter

221 Fireball

16 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a 221fireball rifle for sale? Preferably a Rem 700. If you do PM me please. Ed

It is a remingtom x-100 handgun, I am looking for a rifle. Found one in Twin Falls Idaho. Rem 700 classic. We are dealing on it now. But I do thankyou for your responce Braz. Ed

Well, I told you it was a quick search. Just saw the 221 fireall and didn't even read the post. Glad you found one. There were a bucnh of posts came up on my quick search. Is that where you found it?

One was listed on the Varmints Den forum just after I posted my wants on here lol, how cool is that and Twin Falls is not that far from me. Ed

.221 Fireball is a cool little round.

700 Classic would be a great choice. I have one in Swift.

Another nice option is the CZ527 American. I have a couple of them as well (not in .221 though). For the money a nice little rifle. Comes with a single set trigger and rings.

I have looked at the CZ's good rifles. Lol but like Frank I am kinda a Remington man. Have a 204 in a Savage, like it but I would part with it because it isn't a Reminton lol. Thanks for your input though, Ed

I'm obviously a bad influence. :signlol2iu: (just kidding)

The 221 fireball is a great round. The .17 is another favorite of mine. A couple of friends of mine own these calibers and are really fun to shoot. Of course, me being a recovering speed junkie might lean towards the .17... Maybe!? LOL

Anyway, Ed, good luck in your search and with your future .221 :good:

Frank, I bought a 17 rem acouple months ago, love it. Probably will get a 17 fireball after I secure the 221 lol. A guy can never own to many rifles, espeically Remingtons. Ed

Of course, me being a recovering speed junkie might lean towards the .17... Maybe!? LOL

Recovering?! I don't think so. You can be honest with us, and yourself, you are hopelessly addicted for life and you know it :rofl2:

I have an XP-100 in .223. Its a fun gun. Really just a short barreled rifle with a pistol grip. You would probably like it. Its very accurate.