Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Delta 5/12

2 posts in this topic

my buddy isn't coming down from shasta saturday as planned - that leaves the back seat open. If anyone is interested in going out this Saturday send me a PM. i'll be launching from holland riverside early and most likely coming in by 3 or 4 PM of course quittin' time depends on the fish - but that's the plan for now. the delta has been good the past few weeks, hopefully things hold out for a good bite.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0