KNOCKED UP

Reloading room finished

9 posts in this topic

I finally got my new reloading room finished today. I got all the lighting, and plugs wired in, shelving hung, and pictures hung. I moved my powder measure closer to the press (Grants Idea) but I like it. The carpet is soft with very good padding, but it sure gets dirty fast, so I will keep a vacuum handy. I even mounted a shelf for my raido. (country music of course)Tom

post-1554-0-83581700-1335229893.jpg

post-1554-0-95346400-1335230038.jpg

Wait until you suck a live primer up into your vacuum and it goes off. I never thought it would happen until the old Hoover caught on fire because the primer set the bags contents on fire. The spilled gunpowder wasn't of much help either. :good:

I read where someone else did that. I will be very carefull about droping primers.Tom

I read where someone else did that.Tom
:good: Actually, my grandmother. You won't do it twice :lol: . No matter how careful you are though, when the primers hit and roll they wind up in the Bermuda Triangle, only to be found by the vacuum. Worse part is, the primer cup is brass, so a magnet won't help.The room looks good though, but I guarantee it is not finished. There is always something to be done to it :D .

It's nice to have your own space, isn't it?Mine's a mess but I set mine up as a mancave, TV, recliner and a bathroom right outside the door. If I get a mini fridge and a microwave I would never leave.DSC01096.jpgTrophyRoom1.jpgTrophyRoom2.jpg

My reloading room is in my kitchen, then again my whole house is a man cave lol. Ed

Wow. You guys have some nice dedicated spaces for reloading. Never thought of primers and vacuums, good advice.

looks good but you will need more shelves for brass containers once you start reloading for all your toys.You will be surprised how addicting it will get.

You got me there Shoot it, I Just bought a real nice metal cabnet to put all my junk in.Tom