Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KNOCKED UP

Almost finished

10 posts in this topic

I have been working on my new reloading room, when my shoulder and back have a good day. I have a three car garage, so I built a wall between the single, and the double side, and ran plugs and power. I painted most of it, and moved in my reloading bench, and my workbench. I also shampooed the carpet after seeing some of the reloading rooms you guys posted pictures of, I just had to have one like yours. My wife also liked the idea of having the double car side for her car, and the bike. Just a few more details, and she will be complete. Tom

post-1554-0-06850700-1334932563.jpg

Nice! wish I had the room!

Looks good, My buddy has a similar setup, 2 cars and a man cave. Only he was lucky enough to have a room already built by the ex when he moved into his girlfriend's place. But be aware of the carpet if you go to clean it!. When my grampa was still alive and living down here (moved to Inyo County later) we did all our reloading in his upstairs spare room which was carpeted. Well one day grandma decided to be nice and vacuum the place while everyone was at work. Naturally the vacuum picked up all the powder that had fallen to the floor, and shortly afterward a live primer :harhar1[1]: . I will just say that no one was hurt, but pair of drawers did need to be cleaned. She would laugh later when she would tell us the story, but she was not laughing that day :lol: .

Yep, really much better off without carpet.

Braz, I have not considered the danger of carpet.Bennie, I considered putting the reloading bench in the man room, (inside) but, two man rooms seemed to fit the ticket better.Tom

Looks good man.Yeah, given a choice I'd rather have a bare floor. When I did mine I went got some cheapo linolium. It's heldup great.It's much easier to clean up spilled powder or spent primers, just sweep it up. Not to mention the static issues carpet can bring.