Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Braz

Even if Obama and his minions take our guns away , we can still fight.

9 posts in this topic

New Nail Gun, made by DeWALTIt can drive a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards.This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.Just get your wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, and relax and when she has the board in the right place, just fire away.With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you to build or fix anything else, probably, ever again.Dewaltnailgun.jpg

Where can I buy one Braz?

Damned if I know. Says it's made by DeWalt. I"m going to check their site. Checked and nothing. Darn!!

I searched for copies of that photo on the Internet and... UNFORTUNATELY... found this:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/nailgun.asp

I really want one of these - real or not. It is classic!

Airsoft with a modified feed mechanism? Although a nail would probably be considered an armor piercing (its all steel/iron) bullet and so you woul dbe in hella trouble...

HHMMM….I think i saw one at SEARS. For sure, if you stop the Snap On guy, he may have a couple in his truck. Either one will do…if it breaks, they will replace it for FREE.

cavalino328

Looks like Braz was trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Tom