Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoot-it

Set up atv /hunting

8 posts in this topic

I add added an improvement to my sport quad so I can do more predator hunting around my area.I did some riding along the river next to our place on another farm and called in a hairless coyote but missed him .He looked black with no hair at all!Here is the atv works good.003-11.jpg

That was probably a chupacabra! You should tell your field hands about it and tell them to watch out! :crazy:

That blue and white paint job scred the hire right off of it!!!!

That was probably a chupacabra! You should tell your field hands about it and tell them to watch out! :lol:
That's what came into my mind when I saw it .I was 50 yards from this spot and facing a drainage that was thick with trees and shrubs.My shot was threw some limbs but I raised my head after the shot that's why I missed what an idoit just like a noob why do i get so excited when I call something in..... :crazy:

Exactly... If one doesn't get excited about their sport, then they are in the wrong sport... or dead!You'll get him next time.

I know how you feel I get so excited when they come in to the call I always tell myself I am gonna focus on my shot and next thing I know I already shot and missed twice.