Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtn dog

Do you worry about hiding your vehicle?

7 posts in this topic

With the money they spent on that, they could have had several very nice 4x4 pickups.Tom

Wouldn't work for me, I would never be able to find it if not for the horn when you set your alarm.

I recall reading about this technology being researched for use with military uniform fabric to create 'invisible soldiers'. I'm thinking of Harry Potter's 'cloak of invisibility'. Assuming that happens, try to imagine the Cabela's catalog in the year 2050!

Waiting til I can by that Cloaking device from J.C. Whitney... (Yes I am a geek and nerd, etc)

Do they have that in desert camo, or river camo. We need something like that around here to keep all the idiots from breaking out windows when your away from your vehicle when you out in the desert or on the kern river. Maybe just need to add that sign telling them they might be watched and there are mine shafts everywhere.

Hey guys I have called a bobcat he tried to junp in the window,also had a gray fox climb righ inside the truck I was calling with the cab doors open just lazy