DirtyDave

Fancy New Scope

18 posts in this topic

You mean there was a scope in that first picture. I was busy loooking at you wife and SIL's.

That scope sure shows the wallpaper well. How can you keep your mind on the shot?TomThat's a lot of money to look at a darn coyote.Tom

Nice scope Dave. You must be getting some money back on your taxes this year. LOL Looking at the rifle you have it mounted on I'm assuming you're going to use it to get some critters this year.

Yeah this is my Go-To big game rifle.I couldnt afford a USO scope if I wasnt their Machine Shop Manager / EngineerPS; I think I'm getting about $200 back on my taxes....woo hoo

Yeah this is my Go-To big game rifle.I couldnt afford a USO scope if I wasnt their Machine Shop Manager / EngineerPS; I think I'm getting about $200 back on my taxes....woo hoo
Dave, we might need to talk.....

How do you only get like 200 dollars? I get 454 back from state and almost 7 grand back from fed every year :) Kids and college help though :signlol2iu: no house or anything. Just 4 dependents and school help me. Mwuahaha I pulled the trigger and got a cheap pig/deer rifle for now. Marlin xl7 25-06 with a redfield 3-9x40 scope. It will work for now. Then I'll give it to my wife when I choose my other rifle/pistol. The one I really want. Either the weatherby or rem 700. Then a pistol I'm not sure yet, maybe a beretta 92 9mm or 40 cal. I've had/shot both. They are both nice a little more expensive for a side arm/ home protection gun, but I can rip it down to the smallest spring and fix it all myself with no issues. Its basically the standard issue M9 that the marine corps uses to this day. Very reliable and very durable. Plus I can work on it to boot. Win win for me. \And that is a freaking sick looking scope. How much did you pay for it?

How do you only get like 200 dollars?
Single 0
And that is a freaking sick looking scope. How much did you pay for it?
You could say I have a connection

And that is a freaking sick looking scope. How much did you pay for it?
I couldnt afford a USO scope if I wasnt their Machine Shop Manager / Engineer
I think this explained it :signlol2iu: