Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dabob

Some trail cam pictures

17 posts in this topic

I went out today and picked up my 3 trail cameras that have been set up for a little over 4 weeks.041.jpg144.jpg210.jpg211.jpgI got some good videos of bobcats, coyotes, fox and lions. I need to learn how to post videos.

Them kitty's ought to keep you lookin over your shoulder when you call. I see tracks all the time but I have only seen three in the woods other than one a trapper killed when it stole my sisters FFA lamb

Are the dogs and cats sniffin' each others' posts or did you put something down?
I put trapping lure in front of the camera.

Great pictures . Thats a real pretty coyote. Pretty cool you getting pictures of lions when theres so few left. :sport037fn4: Im finding thier tracks now in a few orchards now. Cool stuff bob.

That coyote was lucky not to have been there when those lions were. That's a great spot you have that camera at Bob.

Crazy how the cats are smelling where they coyote was at too. I wonder if they followed his trail.

Crazy how the cats are smelling where they coyote was at too. I wonder if they followed his trail.
I doubt the lions and bobcats pay much attention to coyote scent on trails and roads. If they followed coyote scent they wouldn't have anytime to find something to eat.All of the animals do check out the trapping lure though. Cattle, deer, elk, skunks, condors, coyotes, bobcats, fox, etc.054.jpg

Nice pictures Bob. It's really something to see lions on camera. That coyote too. And boy are those some big Turkey Vulture.

I missed the post on the trapping lure. Awesome pics