Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brandonadam209

Model 1 Sales or J&T Distributing?

9 posts in this topic

Model 1 Sales or J&T Distributing for my first ar-15 build? I will be using complete upper kits, with a LRB Arms lower. Any feedback will be appreciated.ThanksBrandon

Just my 2 cents but Model 1 would not be my choice. Do a little homework.

Just bought a JD Machine AR15 M4 Upper Receiver in 7.62x39mm. Includes JD Machine Receiver, 16" Citadel 1/9 twist Chromolly Barrel, JD Gas Block, Flash Hider, MBUS Back-up Sights, FSI Free Floating Quad Rail Handguard and Charging Handle for 429.99 on gunbroker.Read a lot of good this about these guys, they supply parts for noveske.

Sounds like a pretty good deal. Can I ask why you went with 7.62x39? I've always considered building an AR in that caliber, but I'll just stick with my SKS. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

Well, I wanted something I can hunt big game with. The 6.8 caliber is pricey for descent ammo. And the 7.69x51 (.308) caliber is just too dang expensive to make the rifle. So my next best option was the x39. I am having some issues though with finding a 10/30 magazine for it, (California resident only allowed 10 round magazine) none as of now are available. But ACS is working on manufacturing this magazine. They are having some issues, but are expected to be on the market soon. I think all of us x39 owners will be very happy when this happens, now we can finally look cool with our imitation 30 round magazine like the rest of you zombie killers lol.

I bought my upper from rifle gear the prices are fair and they are California based I had a really good experience with themWww.riflegear.com