Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seebass

Radio Shack powerhorn as ext. speaker?

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone used the RS POWERHORN as their external speaker with a foxpro caller? Thinking of bringing it along this weekend just in case the rain doesn't let up. The only thing I see from foxpro is to make sure the ext speaker is rated at 8 ohm? The RS power is, so before i hook it up I wanted to ask you all.Has anyone used the RS powerhorn with their foxpro caller? Thanks Carlos

I have one Carlos, just put the proper mini 1/8 plug on it and your set. It is louder "to my ears": than the smaller built in speaker. If your Caller has 2 ext speaker jacks, then try using the horn with the rear jack. " The Fury has 2" I camo painted mine, but dont carry it much do to size. I use the SP55 speaker cus its smaller.

Cool, thanks grant! I have the horn all wired up from my el cheapo samesize plugs., so I'm good to go. They're saying we should get a break in the weather on Saturday. Hopefully we do cause I can't wait! I ordered a flexable tripod to get the caller of the ground, should be here tomarrow! Take it easy! Carlos