Wingman115

Crosman 1377 American Classic Video

21 posts in this topic

Here's a look at the Crosman 1377 American Classic Air Pistol. The 1377 is a single shot bolt action pump pistol that shoots a .177 pellet. Average velocity with 10 pumps is 600 fps. I find that the air pistol is great for target practice and pest control.

Nice vid. I have a MAC 1 1377C with the accuracy prep......very accurate using the cabine stock/Bugbuster 6x scope...Ranchsquirrels019.jpgI painted the grips with black truck bed liner....I use mainly RWS Super H Points or JSB Express domes....1377C001-1.jpg

The 1377 is a great platform to expand and mod.. Great little gun.

.22 Caliber? It looks like I'm going to have to order me one of those too :1087: . I need an air pistol like that for those shots that aren't quite perfect and I go to get the rabbit and it's still kickin' a little. That way I'm not wasting the air in my Marauder's reservior for the follow up shot. :1087:

Great pictures! It's fun to use an air pistol for small game and ground squirrels. It takes even more patients doing it that way. :hellohello9il:

Crazyhorse,Don't you know cannot kill rabbits and sqeeks with a 177 cal pettel gun shooting at 600fps. :hellohello9il: Anyway good shooting :yahoo: Is that a MAC improved 1377 with the red dot?

Yes,.the 1377 C is a MAC 1 with just Tim's accuracy prep and steel breech. Going on three years now and it is one of my favorites.

I have a fully tuned Mac 1 .177 1377C with a shroud and a busenell 5-15X40 Mil Dot scope that is shooting at 670FPS100_0178.jpg

I have gotten squirrels out to 35 yards with it but that's the max I think, 25 and under is best.

Thanks for the good info on max yards & fps CBR400.I have the stock C1377 and was thinking about pimping it out with MAC 1.