Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GSH

Just joined the AR ranks

13 posts in this topic

Well I finally decided to join the AR ranks, put a lower into jail today, out on the 10th. Thinking of ordering an upper from DTech in 25WSSM. Will post pictures as the build develops.

Congratulations on getting your first lower!I have a D-Tech 243 WSSM Upper and it is a great coyote rifle.Have you checked out the D-Tech 6mm DTI and the 25 DTI uppers?

The lower went together pretty easy, used a Spike's Tactical lower, AR6-Stage collapsible stock, stainless steel lower parts kit, ordered a 25 wssm from D-TECH, a scope from Red, thinking of getting a 223 upper from Fuller.post-3-1315929937.jpg

Correction, not Fuller, Fulton, close but no cigar

I know, already thinking of picking up another lower so I can have two when my upper from D-Tech comes home. I'm also thinking about the caliber of my next upper.

Still waiting for the upper from Fulton, boy the customer service from some companies is terrible, sometimes I wonder if they have repeat customers or just first time guppies. Pictures of the complete rifle as soon as I receive the upper.

just finished up a new lower for my fulton 308 upper I didnt like the way the upper fit on the CMMG lower so I made a new lower and it seems to fit nice and tight so need to go test it now.

The AR thing is kinda like eating potato chips. Ya can't just have one. After all...when the Zombies come, ya have to be ready. :lol:

Received my upper today, Fulton Armory match grade 20 inch 1 in 9 barrel, put the Hawke Sidewinder 30 4.5 x 14 scope ready to sight in. Here's a couple of pictures of the gun and one of my hunting dogs.post-4500-1320174937.jpg post-3-1320181202.jpg post-4500-1320174763.jpg

Nice set up, let us know how she does.

My Boss and I went to the Tumey BLM area to shoot, Denise was shooting her 17 and I was shooting the AR, my Savage 223 and a Ruger 243. I can see a trigger in my future for the AR, best group at a 100 yds was a sorrowful inch and a half. I can't remember using a harder pull since Boot. The other two shot ok, I think the shooter needs more practice.