Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CA Desert Dog

Screwed again?

10 posts in this topic

No product manufacturer has a 100% success rate when products are manufactured. Sometimes a customer may experience a problem with a product. I feel that we (RedHunterLLC) are the customer's advocate and our relationship with our customers does not end with the sale. I am happy to help with any issues a customer may experience and our goal is complete satisfdaction. Recently a customer from Hawaii contacted me regarding a scope he bought from us a while ago. He could not find his receipt and asked if we could help with the warranty claim. We got him all squared away and I dropped him and e-mail to make sure all worked out to his satisfaction. Here is some the letter I received back from him."Absolutely, and thanks for your help once again. I understand you called Mike at Hawke Optics to mention I had lost the receipt. I appreciate it very much. Without your help I would have never been able to file a warranty claim. Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised at both your and Mike's willingness to help a customer with a lost receipt which I don't mean in a sarcastic way at all. It just that I am so used to being jerked around by businesses previously especially since it was my fault for losing the receipt. Your actions as made me realize there are a few honest square business in the USA remaining. Should I need other scopes, etc, I will definitely buy it from your store and will recommend it to all friends and family. Since I am so impressed with your business, my wife and I will be sending you a small package of goodies from Hawaii. Thanks again...R.S. , Hawaii" :)

That my Friends is a class-act, its nice to know that you guys will go that extra mile. :fireworks3:If i ever need anything that you guys handle or know of someone that does YOU will be the ones i recommend.

I agree... very classy! I made sure to add you into my 'Favorites' so that I can check out everything and next time I need something, I'll check with you first to see if you've got it.

Hey, how good are those ghillies ??? Are they made big ??? what is the return policy if you buy one the wrong size ??

ah will have my Ghillie some time this coming week... Hope it is the right size... I'll break it in hunting A22

Nor does Vortex - but since that seems to be a Hawke policy, it was good of CA Desert Dog to go out of his way to accommodate the customer. Wish more companies did that.