Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechuck

opening Day

11 posts in this topic

Wow Nobodys talking about opening day of archery in the D zones!!! Well I will be around the back side of the Piutes mtn. in D-9 I will be in a silver toyota tacoma all by my lonesome say Hi if we cross Paths Good luck to every one and have a safe hunt!!

Okay, good luck! When is opening day? I'm behind and not paying attention these days.....D zone??? Where are you located?El

El, it appears he is hunting the country south of Lake Isabella (hwy 178(?) which would be straight east of Bakersfield, his home town. And good luck on your hunt, chuck... Let us know how you do.Frank

I'm skipping D zone archery & rifle this year so I can concentrate on scouting X7a...good luck out there!

Very nice, Bennie... Anytime someone slays a deer with a bow has done an incredible job. :):smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: Frank

Nice one . I have to work this weekend and I also have a torn minuscas ? sp in my knee. :):smiley-innocent-halo-yellow::):014: Good luck to all you guys.

Congrats on your buddys Buck What Zone where you guys hunting in? Looks like the bradhead did its jod. Looks like a good size hole in it chest area. Well I am glad somebody got soemthing all I saw were BEARS, BEARS,BEARS!!! oh and 2 does.

Bennie, what zone were you hunting and did you have premium tags or just regular deer tags??? I gottta get out there!Just don't know where is the best place.

Sorry have not been here all week. Been working my butt off. Deer came from C-1.