Broncowilly

First attempt!

23 posts in this topic

Alright boys and girls. This is my first attempt at camouflage. Opinions? This is the AR I use in the desert.P8180057.jpgP8180062.jpgP8180060.jpg

ya great job! looks like its ready for some action to me!

Why is this posted in two different areas? Post in just one area.

Good deal John.

Good job! I cant see what you used for paints but it looks great. Ive never camoed anything , but I recently pieced together a 96 mauser into a sporter. it shoots great but is still ugly as sin. I dont think it will ever be worth the polishing it would take for a good blue job. but a nice cammo paint job..... Thanks for the pics. DR

Very nice, I am boring I guess. I like them black, plus I don't have to worry about messing up the paint job lol. With my skills at painting the scope lenses would be painted.

By the third picture I couldn't even see it :smiley-sorry: Nice job.

You are on track...just keep with it! Its better to have a beer and a cigar before ya do it ya know...lol

Might try adding some Coyote Brown to it. BTW isnt camo anything illegal in CA....LOL! It might be militia related.

You are on track...just keep with it! Its better to have a beer and a cigar before ya do it ya know...lol
Ha Ha! In the first picture it's not there but it is in the last! See the brown bottle next to the stainless bowl? That is a bottle of Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout! I had the Onyx in my hand so you don't see it! Are you psychic???Rude Robert, I like 'em black also. That is why my other three are still black :censored[1]: Dangerranger, I used Gillespie 33070 WWII lusterless olive drab for the base and beige primer for the over coat. Desertdog, I think you are right and it would give it more depth. Now if it would get me a coyote too.....

Yoteblaster, I see you're out in Victimville. We are not that far from each other, we should burn and tip one together! Ha Ha Ha

of course brother...after we shoot a few...