Shoot-it

wabbit for dinner

12 posts in this topic

So yesterday after work I decided to have rabbit for dinner I grabbed my 22lr and headed to the pasture.I only saw 2 cotton tails so i lobbed some bullets at them from 100 yards or so away.When I walked up to them I noticed one was real small and i felt a little bad for it anyway i took it back to the truck and did a fast clean job with them just my luck had no knife I used a hack saw blade but I got the work done.finished cleaning them up at home .001.jpggetting ready to fry them.002.jpgready to eat add a little garkic salt and pepper.003.jpgThe best one was the little guy oh man it was so fresh and tender now all i want is the little ones!this was also the first time I ate rabbit heart it was pretty good I won't throw those away anymore.

And you did not call me over for dinner. That does look real good. I been seeing lots of little ones also . They sure do taste good. :sport037fn4:

Got Bugs Bunny,that's good.Hack saw blade ? Love the field expedientcy,when you gotta use with whatcha got !(Keep a knife with ya all the time.Never know when ya might need it.)

I know just my luck :sport037fn4: what I was looking for was machete to whack the legs off but that was misplaced to .I just used the hack saw blade to cut the heads off and gut.I have the bigger rabbit marinating in beer ,garlic and crushed peppers.it has been marinating for 2 days now I am going to bbq them tonight and see how it tastes.

Shoot-it,if I can get better (don't hold your breath),I'll haveto come for a visit.I've still restricted my driving.DMV had no word in this.You got the right stuff,bro.Misplaced ? I'm really good at that !Let us know about the BBQ.Have a good week-whatever is left of it.OK,Have a good weekend....

Shoot-it.........Looks mouth watering. Whatever you do to fry em up like that sure works. Closing my eyes and thinking mashed potatoes and milk gravy with your fried bunny..... :smiley-birthday:

Nice picture and I've got to say, that looks real good! I'm going to have to try that once I get some rabbits. :roflmao3[1]:

Looks good. I can't wait to get me some of that! ;)