Shoot-it

Steiner binoculars?

12 posts in this topic

who has as pair and how do you like them? What do you think about them in general .I ask because I know of a used 12x40 pro that i can get for 150.00 should i go for it or not?

I would say get them at that price. I've used Steiners for years and have always been happy with them. I prefer the 8x30 power version.

One thing to consider is that with 12 power, they will have to be braced pretty well or you won't see much for the wobble.

I don't have Steiners but I do use a Bushnell Trophy 12x50. I use them at the bench on squirrels. Little heave but the power I like.

Love my Steiner Predator Pro 12x40s. Been using them for years! Get em!Darren

I have a pair of Steiner Police 10x50, they are very nice except for the fact they're short and a little fat and bulky....but for the price you mentioned thats real good.

thanks for the replies everyone.I am going to go take a look at them and buy it my Friend is selling it for another Friend so he is holding it.it seems lately people are selling their gear for half price time are still bad out there.

Love my Steiner Predator Pro 12x40s. Been using them for years! Get em!Darren
I was reading about that model I think it was the c5 version and was curious if the coatings on the glass really make it easier to spot game. Supposedly it makes them kinda "pop" out due to the coatings picking up on the red/brown hues. Can you tell a significant difference between the Steiner Predators vs other brands of similiar quality?

My buddy let me try them out today during the A zone buck hunt they are ok but his Leopold cascades were a lot clearer.