keale73

Almost Done!!!

14 posts in this topic

So technically if u don't have the button, you just posted a pic of you committing a felony since it is assembled?...:1106:
I'm sure this picture was taken after he installed the bullet button.

Actually there is not even a magazine catch in it yet. Del-ton complete rifle kit less a stripped lower. Lower is a PRK. Cheapo Nc Star 4X tri rail scope. Can't wait to sight it in. :1106:

I also got my complete upper kit from Del-ton....you got me beat on the total price, mine was just a hair over $700.

I gotta screamin' deal on the lower, and didn't upgrade anything from Del-ton except the 10.00 green stocks.

Keale73,Generally not a good idea to post something that could be somehow construed as felonyand bring LE to your door.There's no privacy on the Net, and it'd be pretty easy to find who you are.Not that it will happen, but it always makes sense to never post something that could beregarded as revealing noncompliance.Bill WieseSan Jose CA

If I'm not mistaken, one of the first items that has to be installed on any California AR lower is the bullet button before other parts can complete the lower. There are a lot of lowers that are sold with the bullet buttons already installed here in the San Diego area. I know a few shops that recommend this before taking the lower home.Hey, who are those guys in suits knocking on your door?