CBR400RR

New scope

6 posts in this topic

I just ordered one check it out.Scope dealThey just sent me a 10% off your next order code if anyone wants to use it here it is. Greetings Scott, Thank you for trying Bowhunters Supply. Here is a discount on your next order, so that you will know how much you mean to us! COUPON CODE: yp7786 (10% off your next order, offer expires 45 days from today) Thanks Again & Good Hunting Home of the .99 Shipping www.BowhuntersSupplyStore.com

I ordered archery stuff but never considered them for scopes. They have great prices on Bow stuff.

I ordered archery stuff but never considered them for scopes. They have great prices on Bow stuff.
With the 10% off code the scope is only $298.85 shipped. Now I just need to get help making scope range tape for the 4" wheel for the ranges from 10-100 yards.

Take a look at this program. I think you print the tape. They tweak it I saw mentioned for the SF wheel.http://www.compufoil.com/product_sk.htmlI am going to order one of those Hawke Nature Spotting scopes 72x from BHSS I have been looking for. With the 10% it is 28% less expensive than I could find it.

With the 10% off code the scope is only $298.85 shipped. Now I just need to get help making scope range tape for the 4" wheel for the ranges from 10-100 yards.
I didn't see where it made the paralax range marks for a side wheel, am I missing something? I wish I could just buy one premade.....lol