Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HOG

STRIPPERS 6-20-11

12 posts in this topic

Sam and I launched at Buckley Cove in Stockton about 5 min from the house. We made the run to Potato Point about a 30 min run I have a 19 foot Alumaweld Stryker with a 115 Merc Jet and a MERC Big Foot kicker. There are no shad at any of the bait shops. We opted for sardines and pile worms. We got to one of Sam's marks on the GPS anchored.......I'm thinking but not saying. "why are we out in the middle in 35' of water" Bam, I land a shaker 17 " lip hooked an easy release. We fished two of Sam's marked spots landed 6 kept 2 a 18 3/4" and a 24". We trolled for abut two hours and produced only elodea. When we got home and cleaned then both had crayfish, one had a whole unidentifiable fish about 4" the other had a cut anchovie tail. We are definitely going to use crayfish in the future. Yes we dissect the stomach to see what they are feeding on. We had a GREAT time. I will edit the video later today and post.samstriper1.jpg

I thought this post was about strippers? :1106:

that was one "p".
It's ok to spell stripper with a "pp", you just don't want them to HAVE a "pp"!!! :1106::1106::puke:

It's ok to spell stripper with a "pp", you just don't want them to HAVE a "pp"!!! :1106::puke::puke:
LMAO! :1106: