VarmintAir

Benjamin Marauder Pistol - Hunting California Ground Squirrels - Part 1

6 posts in this topic

Excellent as always... ThanksIf Airforce was not tempting me with the new Talon P .25 Pistol coming in a few months I would jump on a PRod. I still don't see how they will get near the claimed 50 fpe with it but I am willing to listen. I just tested a 12" barrel on my Condor and I get about 35 fpe in 22.

Excellent as always... ThanksIf Airforce was not tempting me with the new Talon P .25 Pistol coming in a few months I would jump on a PRod. I still don't see how they will get near the claimed 50 fpe with it but I am willing to listen. I just tested a 12" barrel on my Condor and I get about 35 fpe in 22.
It will be interesting to see what they come up with. That's some serious power from an air pistol that's for sure.

It will be interesting to see what they come up with. That's some serious power from an air pistol that's for sure.
They developed a new valve (an upgrade over the hiflo) I was told that is still being tested. They achieved the 50 fpe with Eun Jin 43 gr pellets. I suspect Kodiaks/Cudas will be less but more than adequate or the no lead pellets. Shots per fill is a qestion I have. I think the new valve may also end up being used on the 9mm barrel they are coming out with.